Sunday, April 01, 2018

Back in Ann Arbor!

Remembering our trip: a parrot in a coral tree. One of my favorite birds, one of my favorite trees, in
the park near Janet's house where we stayed last week.
Last night we left Janet's house at around midnight. Door to door, the return trip was well over 20 hours, and all connections were on time and not difficult. I've chosen a few retrospective images from our stay in Kiryat Ono. First, Janet's friendly and exuberant dogs, Juno and Luna, photographed in a quiet moment when they weren't barking and running into the yard:



Citrus blossoms in Janet's yard, which are deliciously fragrant.
We are relieved that the very long trip is over. I might have a few more retrospective posts before I return to my usual blogging.

3 comments:

Debra Eliotseats said...

Amazing all connections were on time! Lucky you. Hopefully you have some time to relax and get over your jet lag!

sherry said...

such sweet dogs and what a gorgeous parrot! cheers S

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

Your dogs are so adorable!! I always miss mine when I go overseas.